July 30, 2005

We Are Family

Meet the newest member of the Lagomorph clan.



This beautiful ball of fluff is called Ralph, and is the most friendly and energetic little creature I think I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

Suffice to say, there are bound to be a whole heap of posts on here dedicated to him.

Also, Big Blogger is coming to a screaching halt in seven days time. It's all very thrilling, and I'm pleased to say that it's been a roaring success, especially seeing as Watski and myself didn't have a fucking clue what was going to transpire or how we were going to organise it. But organise it and transpire it we did, and 30,000 visitors in two months can't be wrong.

It has, however, turned this blog into a bit of a ghost town; random posts about not very much at all, and lots of pictures - nice pictures, but pictures nonetheless - where there really ought to be some writing.

But I shall return with more energy and youthful vim than before, you'll see!

Adieu...

1 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie said...

I LOVE Derek! Just noticed that you had a pic in the sidebar of him. It has been a bit pants since Science left though! Ralph is very cute. I was expecting a baby before the image loaded up and then I noticed the word fluff and realised that it couldn't be!

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home