June 07, 2005

Big Blogger: An Update


Seeing as I'm Little Blogger, I really ought to update my public on what's going on over at Big Blogger Villas.


The draw for the blogmates has now taken place, and we have the final line up, although this is subject to change, dependant upon how many people tell us to get fucked. We have a bunch of stand-by's though so all is not lost.

So feast your eyes on the lucky buggers involved:

Grocerjack
JonnyB
Mr Hair
Miss Mish
Mike
Girl
Vitriolica
Nick Barlow
Zoe
Dr Rob
Peter
NML
Clair
Vicus Scurra
Gordon

I'm almost jealous. Although it's okay cos I get to badger and harass these guys. Actually my jobs better. Ha!

Great, the rabbit just peed on the carpet for the 28th time in the last week - one is not amused.

1 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Did I mention that I like my room to be completely white, with rose petals thrown in front of me? Just a thought....

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home