April 08, 2005

Ken Hom hits wok bottom!

THIS POST IS DELAYED FROM YESTERDAY EVENING, AS BLOGGER IS A PILE OF CAMEL DUNG.

AND THAT'S ME BEING DIPLOMATIC.

Nice broccoli Ken.

I feel all bloggy today. It's a new type of groggy specifically for those who spend half their lives at pc's tapping random rubbish (I'm being specific to myself here) into it, with the idea that one day they might look back at it and cherish all the wonderful things they wrote all those years ago. At least, that's the idea.

It's also a description for the act of flicking through various and assorted blogs of all shapes, sizes, colours and creeds until you find some stuff that tickles your fancy pants.

So...

Today I have added a new section to The Sidebar. A section entitled New Blogtopia. This shall be the home - monthly, I think - for all the top quality new (and old) blogs that I feel deserve appreciation. So go and have a look, have a read, and enjoy. It's all great stuff.

I'm being particularly nice this evening. Normally I'd be ranting at something or other, chastising some silly sod for being a silly sod, or just moaning for the sake of it as I can't think of anything constructive to do. But right now I'm going to make a list of Top Blogs. This is unplanned so it could turn out bollocks:

Best Blog This Week: 10 Signs Like This

Best British Blog: Troubled Diva

Best American Blog: The Search For Love In Manhattan

Best Self-Analytical Blog: Sarsparilla

Best Intellectual Blog: Exultations & Difficulties

Best Informative Blog: Blue Witch

Best Funny Blog: Big N Juicy

Best 'Manly' Blog: The Mighty Love

Best 'Womanly' Blog: Paranoid Prom Queen

Best Rabbit-filled Blog: Big Fella

Best Most Difficult to Contextualize Blog: Girl On A Train

Best Most Deserving of a Fanclub Blog: Creepy Lesbo

Best Blog That Mentions This Blog Blog: Exultations & Difficulties

That's pretty definitive I think, and honours most of the blogs that have kept me thoroughly entertained for the last 6 months or so. If I missed you out, I'm sorry. Sometimes you just gotta be ruthless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home