March 22, 2005

Size matters


Hello,

I need your help people.
I have suddenly been made aware (by looking with mine own eyes) of the fact that for some bloody reason my website thing that you are looking at with your googly eyes, for they are googly, does not adjust its pants accordingly to fit different monitor screen sizes.

This worries me.

At home I have a spanking great 19" monitor and everything looks just peachy, but at work I have a cruddy little 15 (or is it 17?) inch ogglebox, and with that bastard nowt fits the bleeding screen. And this worries me.
How do I fix this?
Does everyone else with anything other than a 19 incher not see my site the way it should be seen?
TELL ME!!
TELL ME NOW!!!
AND IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX IT TELL ME THAT TOO!!!!!
Please. I'd be much obliged.
Yours sincerely,

Timothy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home