December 01, 2004

Progress Report


I'm very happy. This is due to the news that the I Hate Keane website/forum is almost fully operational. I'm tweaking a few things here and there to make sure it doesn't all go tits up, but fingers crossed we should have lift-off before Christmas. I am, at present, compiling a list of sightings and hearings of Those Keane Bastards, so I can see if there is a pattern to their movements. If any such pattern can be ascertained I should be able to avoid them completely! So I would ask that if any of you out there see them on the TV, hear them on the radio, or (God forbid!) see them out and about, please let me know. Leave a comment, send me an email with their exact coordinates...just do something! This is vitally important. We can extinguish these fuckers from the face of the Earth if we work together as a team (Michael Moore eat your heart out).
Let's go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home