December 16, 2004

Pffrtthhhwwwieiirrrssssttgg


I feel like a huge heap of dung today. Work chrimbo do last night.

I'm an idiot as I broke the habit of a lifetime and had alot to drink. It's all your fault though. I had nothing to do with it at all.

So I am imprisoned here against my will, with The Most Obnoxiously Annoying Bitch Twat In The World Ever sat one metre away from me, moaning about everything, sighing whenever she sits her arse down, MAKING A DRAMA OUT OF EVERYTHING.

I am not interested in your life!

I couldn't give two shits what you think about that person I also don't care a pissrag about!
I don't want to hear how much trouble your ankle has given you in the last 6 months!
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A TWAT!!!!

Someone who left this office a while ago, left a bag of fresh prawns locked in a desk on purpose. The prawns went rancid. Stunk the place out. F***ing brilliant.
I want to lock HER in a cabinet when we leave here. Let her go rancid.
Best thing for it, I reckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home